CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

prom pictures

k, i had TONS of fun at prom (just incase yall wanted to know, lol) it was in the Sun Sphere (so awesome) we were on the 6th floor, but we kept on going down to the balcony b/c it was so hot up there.me in John's awesome hat and im wearing Tyler's bow tie, you cant really see it, you can see it in the next pic though, but they both looked awesome on me. and im gonna get me a hat like that. Jeramiah, me and Tyler out on the balcony (like my bow tie?)
Jeramiah and Tony (2 of my "brothers") Tony needs to slow down on the cokes next time

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!!!!!!!! (surprise!) Katie and Hannah in their awesome dresses
Becca, Katie Hannah and Jeramiah in an awesome pose that i bet i could never pull off.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OK U MUST GET A BETTER PIC OF ME. speaking of which i'm uploading my prom pics....finally. so thats what i'm working on now. yes i love the bow tie on u. who's idea was that?

Holli said...

i like that picture of u, plus there is another good one of u, and it as Tyler's idea to put the tie on me, he could find ay other place to put it, so he stuck it on me, and it rocked

Patty said...

I knew that dress would look great on you! It was good seeing you yesterday even though it was quick!! Oh, I need to see the pic that you told Georgia about. :o) Through email of course.
Love,
Patty

Cecelia said...

update please !