CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Prom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonight is prom, and i am sooooooooooooo excited. im gonna put pictures on here. i a little (only a little) nervous, im hoping i dont fall on my face (very likely for me, even though im not gonna be in heels) its gonna be in the Sun Sphere, ive never been in that, so thats cool. its gonna be from 7:00-12:00.......then i have to wake up at 6:00 the next morning, but its worth it. i cant wait.......but i have to wait a little longer.........uhm, i got my hair highlighted blonde. mom scared Tyler and Becca by telling them that it messed up and it turned my hair green.....and they believed her. yeah that was hilarious. mom's worse than a teenager. (im sorry Becca and Tyler, i just had to tell everyone)

3 comments:

nathanhyde.com said...

So how was prom?

Maddi said...

Hey Holli!
Did you have fun at the prom? I can't believe Tyler and Becca fell for that joke! That's ausome. Tell your Mom I said "good one!"
see you tomorrow!

Maddi

Unknown said...

ya i was like um....go w/red highlights again. my mom did have her hair turned green by accident. so she went back to red. she's like theirs something wrong w/the die so we can't do that. so i was like go back to the origanal color.