CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ok, since i have nothing else to do and ive been told by my mama that i need to update my blog.....im gonna update my blog. (happy?) uhm.........something to talk about......tomorrow is field day at co-op never done one at co-op and the last field day i did was like in 5th grade. um........Lydia and Becca were in a play called "Time Warp" they did a really good job on that......and now i have a song in my head that they had in the play........um..........ok i cant think of anything else to post so im gonna put a few random pictures on here.
Miley passed out.
OMG, mom's ironing!!!!really cool pic of me looking really coolmy awesome purple slipper that has bling on itmy totally awesome "bro", Connor and my........cool....little sister.....Lydia (that was really hard for me to say.......)

4 comments:

Patty said...

I remember the moment your mom had to iron. It was a year ago at my friend Dori's house before church. LOL!!! That should do her for ironing for a few more months!
Love Ya,
Patty

Holli said...

yes i remember it too, it was quite funne.....ah the memories...LOL!!

Unknown said...

k whats on lyds face? its green!!!

Holli said...

thats a straw in her mouth. we were @ Shoney's