CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

well b/c i was asked so nicely by Tyler to update my blog, thats what im gonna do. ive been up to nothin incase you're wondering. so im gonna talk about random stuff...........wait, i have some very cool pictures that i found......snap, they wont let me load them up. sorry, cant see the way cool pix. uh..........so how's everybodys week been? (leave a comment about your week, i really want to know) im just listening to some Hawk Nelson (as usual) and babysitting my sisters (nothin really new)...................i have no more randomness to talk about (maybe you could help me out Becca, lol jkjk) so maybe the next time i update my blog i will have something to talk about =P.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My week has been hectic and long. Even a little stressful what with the loss of the wallet and such. Grace didn't pee on herself at Co-oop, so I guess that is good. :)
Hope you had a good week & thanks to Tyler for making you update your blog.

Unknown said...

yes tank u tyler. my week has gone from awesome to crap to blahness to o snapness. hm... randomness.... cheese, shoes, bubbles, listening to switchfoot: ment to live. good song, yes holli, i added cuz john asked me too. its awesome and i would have added any way. stop giving me that look... lol :D

Cassi said...

My week wasn't that great not really anything to update. Yesterday me,my sis and my dad hauled limbs to the fire so he could bush hog that section of the yard.
ttfn

Mom of Seven said...

well, there has not been really anything good about this week!!!!I'm going to spend the night at sissy's(my aunt, u no which one she is)house. So.....thats pretty cool!!!!

Unknown said...

can u update bout beuty and the beast, i know ur doing stuff.