CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

7 weird things about me meme (again)

ok......becca tagged me to do the meme, once again. soo, wish me luck.

1.i like to start new trends, but when my sisters start wearing my styles......it drives me NUTS, and they know it too, i think they do it just to bug me, but look like little angels to mom and dad.

2.i have wanted to be a vetranarian since i was just a wee lil girl, about knee high to a grasshopper (not really, just a saying)

3.i saved garden snakes when i was 3 y/o, dad found them in the shed, he went to find a shovel to kill them, when he came back, i was standing there, but there were no snakes...i scared them off so that dad wouldnt kill them....i never knew that i did that til a few years ago....now just simply love telling everyone my story of how i faced death by saving garden snakes.....just kidding, they were harmless garden snakes, unlike that one snake that i put a picture of on here...hehehe

4.i have sudden urges to do things or eat things, and i dont feel right until after ive done/eaten it.

5.i can watch movies that i like, over and over and over and.....(ect) like POTC or Lord of the Rings or something like that.

6. um.....................

7. i have no idea, seriously, if someone can think of something weird about me, please comment...it wont hurt my feelings, i really want to know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

6.) u chose white for ur corsage color, and thats ur least fav color
7.)u have a crazy cheesed friend who will sit and sing songs to the computer till she thinks of something to put here :)

Unknown said...

6) you have other mothers besides your mother.
7) you don't have a bunch of other dads.

I love you! & I love reading your blogs. You have such a way of putting your words together that is so pleasant to me. I would write more, but if I don't get showered and dressed, Your original mother is going to kill me!

Hope today is great!

Maddi said...

(6)You don't like hugging your sweet innocent sisters!
(7)You hate the way your hair looked when it was short.

Mom of Seven said...

yay well, I think they gave it all way!!!