CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

k, so obviously i need to update my blog. well for the past week i was rehersing for a play.......Beauty and the Beast. we had the play on Saturday, and it rocked................but guess what........(you say "what?")........i got the part of Belle!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooooooooooo excited, b/c i have always wanted to do this play, i didnt really care what part i got, i just love this movie, cuz its just so awsome. and i got the part of Belle......ME!!!!!! anyway...........i had this big green dress on (it was a lil too big for me) and i almost slipped several times. i also got it stuck on the rocking chair that was onstage at one point.... but anyway, i will put pix on there as soon as my mom emails them to me. b/c im going to ask her to do that right this very minute...........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The pic of you and Tyler absolutely rocks~! He's one handsome dude, and you ain't half-bad yourself ;)

Patty said...

You all look so cute! I love the dress!! I am excited you got to play Belle. I love that movie.

Have a great week!
Love,
Patty

Unknown said...

i agree u both look great in ur prom pic