CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Your Hands

Your hands are precious.
Your hands are scarred.
Your hands are torn.
Your hands bled.
Your hands are holy.
Your hands comfort me.
Your hands love.
Your hands carry me.
Your hands stretch out to me.
Your hands hold my heart.
Your hands protect me.
Your hands healed the blind.
Your hands raised the dead.
Your hands turned water into wine.
Your hands hold me.
Your hands wiped my tears away.
Your hands catch my tears when they fall.
Your hands pull me back up.
Your hands break my many falls.
Your hands had nails driven through them.
And with each pound of the hammer on those nails,
You thought of me.
Your hands bled for me.
Your hands are always there.
Your hands restore me.
Your hands are so precious.
Your hands..........they hold mine.
Author~Unknown

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know where you found that, but it was beautiful! You are such an anointed woman of God. I pray for the Lord to continue to use you to win the lost to HIM.
I love you so much!

Cecelia said...

You make a Mama proud ! snif, snif !