CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patric's Day!!!!!!!!! this morning when i woke up, i almost went upstairs with no green on, and i knew that if i didnt i would be pinched, so i threw on a green shirt. then i went upstairs, hoping that my sisters wouldnt have and green on so that i could pinch them, but they had green on, then i found out that mom didnt have green on, but i was like, um.......no, if i pinch her, BIG trouble, lol. me and my sisters used to have this tradition of where we would decorate a box with green stickers or whatever we could find that was green to put on the box, then set it out so that the leprechaun could put candy and prizes in it, the he would hide it. so the next morning we would wake up to find a trail of green string, and we would follow it to wherever he hid it. and we would have candy there that is supposed to last a week, only last one day. lol. ahhhh, good times. leave a comment on some traditions that you and your fams have for St. Patty's Day.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

my tradition is to pretend i'm wearing something green, but never have any on. though today, i'm in my grean ae shirt and my green plad pj pants. i might actually wear them to take cody {neighbor} to soccer. no one even knows its patricks day here

Cecelia said...

Blimey ! Doncha know its St.Pattys Day !

Patty said...

I am pretending it's my day! heehee!! I have been talking w/Irish accent all day! :o)

BTW... Kutless is coming to our church for a concert next month. I didn't know if you liked them or not. Have a great week.
Love Ya,
Patty

Unknown said...

hey patty can u give specific dates of when they are coming to ur church. i like them

Unknown said...

i think that i wore a green hoodie, but i completely forgot that it was st. patricks day.lol

Cassi said...

Love ur post holli! i wish i got candy like that on st.patricks day! i need 2 suggest it 2 my family. lol

ttyl cassi